Gen7 classrooms are bright, sunny spaces, filled with natural light that helps students feel better and achieve more. Using daylighting as the primary light source reduces utility bills by at least 50%, while creating an inviting sense of openness and space. Large Low-E view windows and Energy Star™ skylights take full advantage of daylight harvesting, while preventing heat gain and loss. Light sensors measure the amount of natural light in the room and automatically dim interior lights to minimize waste. Most days, Gen7 requires no electric lights at all.
Green Modular Classrooms – Natural Light
- A positive, mood-brightening environment
- Innovative smart lighting systems
- Daylight and occupancy sensors
- Illumination consistency from all sources
- High quality, adjustable daylighting
- A visual connection to the outdoors